The hopes and words in thought.


+follow
profile
i'm a girl with so much thought, i made it into words cause i'm scare to say it out loud.

twitter | tumblr | blog


tagboard
tagboard here. 200px/100%.

links
Rainy


Layout by rainymartini x
Between Two.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 @ 10:31 AM


I did thing that Idk if it was right or not, to let one being in the dark or to let one being a faker(?). I wanted to make things clear to both, but maybe what I just did just making the thing worst. I got the feeling that the one who’s clueless should know about it, and the one who’s being a faker – it’s wrong to call this someone a faker  since all this person did just to keep the friendship as it’s normally are- hiding what they feels.

There are so much secret lies behind the smiles. Idk, no one knows. Maybe now one of them is hurt, maybe later they blame each other. All I can do is being  a spectator while the guilt will rapidly increasing inside if it actually ever happen (which I hope never. ) Now, the guilty feeling is creeping inside me, still wonder what I just did is right or wrong. Whether after this I’ll hearing about who’s right and who’s wrong.

If I kill a friendship, I’ll take the blame. I’m just stay here with no defense, talk to me and I tell everything that I know, the reason of my doing. If you think I’m still at fault, sorry might not enough but that is all I have.